Thursday, April 29, 2010

Long night...

So I haven't been feeling well, even though I have been on two oral antibiotics for over a week now. I hate feeling tired all the time, with no energy, not having a big appetite, coughing nonstop, and through the night. Last night was killer. I woke up around 3:30a.m. not being able to catch my breath. I had to do my inhaler, and it took a while for that to kick in. My body was sore from coughing so much in a short amount of time. I knew it was going to be hard to go back to sleep, and I was right. The moment I am able to relax I cough again, having to try and steady my breathing and relax all over again; its a vicious circle. So naturally I hop on my computer. Alyssa was on which was nice having someone else up to talk to (Alyssa is my friend, from my hometown, and also has CF). Watched some tv, then realized I should probably eat, since yesterday I hadn't really ate that much at all. It was now 5:30a.m. and I'm laying downstairs on the futon trying to sleep and became comfortable down there. I think I was finally able to fall asleep by 6a.m. Looooong night. I'm so tired still.

Since I haven't been feeling great whatsoever, I am headed to Stanford tomorrow. I will probably be getting a picc line placed and we will see if I will be staying in the hospital itself for a few days, or if they will let me do treatments back at home, in Redding.

My momma is coming down today though and I am so excited to see her!!! She always helps when I'm not feeling good. I love her!

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment